How do I renew my membership?
2. Type in your email address and password, and click 'LOG IN'. If you can't remember your password, see I have previously been a member, but haven't used the portal yet. How do I access my account?
3. View your profile by clicking the little person icon in the top right corner of the window, and then clicking 'View profile'. Alternatively you can click the link in the renewal email to take you straight there!
4. Depending on circumstances, you may have the option to either 'RENEW' your membership on the current membership level, or 'CHANGE MEMBERSHIP LEVEL' to another membership type. Choose the appropriate one.
More info on membership levels can be found here. Contact Dragons if you aren't sure what to do.
5. Please review your details, and change any that are now different. Once done, click 'UPDATE AND NEXT'.
6. In the payment section, select either 'PAY ONLINE' to pay by card (preferred), or 'INVOICE ME' to pay by bank deposit or other payment method (eg Direct Debit).
7. If you chose 'INVOICE ME', you should receive an email indicating that you have applied for membership and that Dragons are awaiting payment. If you don't, something has gone wrong!
7a. Please go ahead and make/arrange payment.
8. Once payment is recognised as being made, you should receive an email confirming your membership of Dragons. If you pay by card, this should happen immediately. Otherwise this may take a week or two, as the process is manual!