How do I pay what I owe to the club?
1. Log in to Dragons membership portal.
2. To find out what you owe, look in the bottom right corner of the page. Below this member has a balance due of $90, and membership needs to be renewed. If it shows 'overpayment', then lucky you, you have a credit. Credits may be used to pay for future fees, or alternatively, be paid to you in some circumstances.
3. To find out more information, view your profile. One way to do this is by clicking on the 'Balance due' link.
4. At the top of the page is payment instructions, and at the bottom is a record of all invoices and payments. You can click on the individual invoices for more information if you wish.
5. To pay outstanding invoices online, 'Check' the invoices that you wish to pay and click 'PAY ONLINE'. Follow the instructions. You should get a receipt by email almost immediately.
6. To pay by bank deposit, follow the instructions on the screen. If you wish to make a special arrangement for payment, please contact Dragons committee. These payments may take a week or two to generate a receipt, as we have to manually enter the information!